- Limited program at 40°C
- Wash light and dark colours separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not wring, rub or twist
- Dry in the shade (don’t expose to direct sunlight)
- Hang to dry
- Iron inside out (on reverse)
- Maximum temperature for ironing is 150°C
- Professional dry cleaning, mild process
- The fabric may lose some of its colour and/or finish.
- Cotton is a natural product. Shrinkage of 5% is therefore possible.
- Be careful when lining the fabric. Bad quality lining materials can cause colour staining and shrinkage.